You will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience on both the print and online side of our magazines and work with a fun, knowledgeable staff. You will leave with writing clips and an inside look at all stages of magazine publishing.
* Data entry
* Proofreading and fact-checking
* Helping with online newsletters
* Writing articles and product reviews
* General editing of press releases and articles for use in print and online
* Administrative tasks
* Good writing skills
* Excellent communication
* A desire to gain experience in the field of print and online journalism
* Ability to take direction and work independently
* We will work with your college/university to ensure you receive college credits (if applicable).