The Acquity Group is looking for a Copywriter Intern who would work in Conshohocken. To apply, write to Danielle Goldberg (Danielle.Goldberg@acquitygroup.com). Remember that to receive credit for an internship, you must apply at our Internship Office: http://www1.villanova.edu/villanova/artsci/undergrad/ous/internship.html
Acquity Group is a leading Brand eCommerce® and digital marketing company. Acquity Group leverages the Internet, mobile devices and social media to create ￼award-winning digital experiences that build ￼￼unbreakable customer relationships. Acquity Group has served more than 600 companies and works with ￼leading brands like Adobe, AT&T, General Motors, Motorola, and Saks Fifth Avenue across thirteen ￼offices throughout North America.
The Copywriter Intern is responsible for supporting conceptual development as well as composing and editing copy for a variety of interactive projects including websites, online advertising and emails for a high-profile client serving many industries. The Copywriter Intern works very closely with the Senior Copywriter, Creative Director and Marketing Directors through all stages of conceptual development. He/ She will also work with Interactive Designers in helping to support translating business requirements into compelling content that reflects the client’s brand identity and needs of its diversified user audiences.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Proofread/edit content relative to client-specific editorial guidelines
• Collaborate with other team members to develop/determine copy direction for marketing/branding
• Independently create long-form branding/marketing/editorial content and short-form
• Understand client's brand identity and conceptualize original/innovative content ideas (web
development; microsites; campaign executions; landing pages; game content)
• Implement SEO findings/recommendations into new or existing content
• Create content based on existing copy deck formats and populate content matrices
• Create editorial calendars
• Actively participates in brainstorm sessions for online advertising and site development
• MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word) experience
• Familiarity with SEO standards
• Familiarity with style standards (AP Style, Chicago Manual of Style, MLA Style, etc.)
• Strong organizational abilities & ability to multi-task
• Results-oriented: ability to take feedback and metrics and infuse learning into go-forward action
• Collaborative: ability to thrive and contribute in a team environment
• Knowledge of the consulting industry a plus
• Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communication, Marketing, English or related field.