Welcome to the blog for the Villanova English department! Visit often for updates on department events, guest speakers, faculty and student accomplishments, and reviews and musings from professors and undergraduates alike.

Monday, March 24, 2014

James Todd (Class of 2013) in Indonesia

James Todd, an English (and Education) major who graduated in 2013, is in Indonesia with the Peace Corps and keeping a blog.

From James:
Hello all,
I hope this message finds each of you in good spirits...As a way to keep in touch and share my experience, I will be doing my best to consistently blog about it (complete with pictures and video!). If you might be interested in reading such a blog, follow this link:  James on Java.
I encourage those of you who are interested to "follow" the blog by clicking the button on the lower right side of the page (once you get to the blog) and typing in your email address. That way you will get updates when I create a new post and I will know that maybe someone is reading.
Peace and Love,
James

James (second from right) in his fall 2012 Villanova senior seminar.