The Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission is now accepting applications from any student who is interested in the 2016 Keystone Summer Internship Program. Please visit the organization's website here and follow these steps:
1. Click to the top right hand side and click “about”
2. Scroll down and click on “join”
3. At the middle of the page click on “internships”
4. Click on “Keystone Summer Internships”
5. Towards the right you will see a link to “Keystone Internship Application”
Please fill out the application and other paperwork required. Students can email the application to
firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to:
Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission
300 North Street
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania 17120-0024
The website says that “typically interns work Monday through Friday, 7.5 hours per day,” but there are circumstances in which it could be fewer total hours, though never below 20 hours per week.
Remember that to receive credit for an internship, you must apply at our Internship Office.